Wednesday, October 1, 2008

string of thoughts...

Man, after living with my lady for so long, I forget how it feels to be at the house by myself. The one upside is no interruptions when I'm watchin the tube!

Man, the grown folks were right when they said don't rush growing up..too much shit to worry about sometimes, and this economy problem is not helping.

I know Obama won't be super politician, but I know if by some bullshit chance, McCain actually wins, I'm seriously considering a 4 year vacation to Canada.

I can't stand how media outlets (mainly Fox news) keeps putting out the bullshit, especially about Sarah Palin. I find it hilarious because I'm not sure if they realize that in this new age of technology, their bonehead statements will forever be youtubed. In 10 years, people are gonna be laughing at these pundits that kept pushing this bullshit with a straight face.

I'm watchin this Sons of Anarchy...this show is off tha chain...its a peek into a culture I don't know shit about, and really aint tryna know.

I am tryna know about the back of my eye lids right now...

Peace

$ makes sense

No comments: