Monday, September 15, 2008

random thoughts...

I'm listening to that love of my life joint with eriyikah an common...classic joint...especially the "woohaaa" at the end.

For me (and I think most men)...I don't think its possible to be around beautiful women and think about sex with them unless you see them when they lookin ugly.

My wife's auntie has some beautiful women friends, and fortunately I got to see them without makeup, hair not done, in some raggedy sweat pants, so they don't have that effect on me no more.

Straight up..when I make it...any beautiful women that's gonna be around me is gonna have to fart in front of me, or eat a booger...something to make them regular! Hahaha...

Unless I run into alicia or sanaa...then I'm goin for mines...real talk!! (Those that know me already know the deal)

Speaking of sanaa, I seen that new tyler perry joint...good movie. One thing, if you take nothing away from his movies..is that he know black people!!! Can't wait to see the miracle of st. Anna (spike lee joint).

My brother Coog has inspired me to pick back up the pen, in regards to writing scripts....

Uhhh, can't think of shit else....

$ makes sense

No comments: