Wednesday, September 3, 2008

a string of thoughts....

I was just thinking, I'mma black man, who loves koolaid. Kfc, hot cheetoes,is aspiring to be a hip hop artist (rapper), college graduate, married, taking care of his child....what does that mean?

I don't know...I don't like that most women don't like being called bitches, but are ok with being treated as one. And I hate that men use the word fag or gay as an insult..yet from time to time, I say "no homo, pause"...

Ummm, I don't know...I've yet to figure out way of askin for head (politely), hahaha...

Dream-i luv yo girl just came on the radio. I wonder how many fights have been started from this joint in the club? Haha "fuck that nigga!!"-classic.

If I ever make it as a "big time" rapper, I'm puttin regula ass women in my video....shit, well maybe half and half...who knows...who cares.

All for now

$makes sense

No comments: