Friday, September 19, 2008

string of thoughts...

I just got done watching house..cuzzo is brutally honest to muthafuckas...a rarity in life.

I'm gettin pissed watching the coverage of this presidential race...its been so much bullshit in terms of the media coverage..a cat named Tim Wise (the realest white man I've ever seen) points out the bullshit..google him.

My neck! My back...my neck and my back!! (Ok, really my back just fucked up right now).

I hate the words "beef", "swagger", "hating", especially in hip hop. Its whack as fuck when blogs race to say rapper such n such is beefing wit mc scratch n sniff. Now if you give an opinion, you either "on they nuts" (no homo) or you "hate'n"...that shit is whack.

I gave up koolaid like a year ago...but I think I'm bout to get back on my grape drink!!! "What the fuck is grape juice!!" Hahaha

T.I. Is dope...and I been slappin his music since 04, and this latest album Paper Trail ranks near the top for me!

I just was thinking bout highschool...and how girls use to play a nigga...that shit was foul...and the only reason it still gets at me is because I asked the few what was the reason for it, but never got an answer..still waiting...maybe once I get big as a rapper, they will come out the woodworks..who knows..

Bout to finish watchin sum late night poker and pass out

$ makes sense

No comments: