Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sucka/bitch Ass Niggas...

Don't start none....won't be none....that's the motto i've followed in life....and it's worked for me, until last friday.

I guess times have changed. See, before, hater's would hate behind closed doors, suckas would talk shit, but wasn't about nothin, and bitch niggas was just that..bitch niggas. Now, hater's jump on the internet and blog about you, suckas are teaming up and puffin they chest out, and bitch niggas will actually try you.

So check it, i'm doin my thang, getting off the bus, got the hoodie up, jammin to some trey songz and shit, when i get knocked in the back of the head! So I'm thinkin, who in the fuck is this?? I turn around, and it's this sucka and his patna.

To make a long story short, we went at it for a few rounds, (he caught me witta a couple good ones and i caught him with a few solid rights), him in his patna bounced...

I ain't had to throw em down since like the 8th or 9th grade, so answer me this.

I thought if you crept up behind a nigga (which is a bitch move in my book, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do), but if you catch a nigga slippin, ain't you suppose to put him to sleep?

And if you don't put him to sleep, ain't you atleast suppose to have him leaking, or have him not wanting to fight no more?

Can you really be proud of the fact that you couldn't knock a nigga out who wasn't lookin, didn't have him leaking, or atleast leave him witta black eye?

Not only that, but you and yo friend actually walk away because you didn't wanna fight anymore...

As a man, can you be proud of that?

I aint' think so either, but i guess for a sucka ass nigga, that's all in a day's work...

But it's all gravy...cuz at the end of the day...I know I'mma man about mines, and if i gotta problem witcha, i'm walk straight up to you and let you know it. And it ain't no reason to get violent, because unless it's life or death, it really ain't worth it. But unfortunately, some people take my kindness and peaceful ways and think i'mma sucka, so sometimes i gotta buss a nigga upside they head so they realize that It ain't goin down like that.

But Karma is a muthafucka, and i'm talkin bout the real shit (not me gettin my patnas/cousins and shit like that), so I let life run its natural course because it ain't failed me yet...

Much love, (even to the haters and suckas out there)

Peace

Clif

No comments: