Saturday, September 6, 2008

string of thoughts....

Through all the bruises, pains, near death's from dehydraytion, yada yada...I always miss college football (especially right now during the season)...

I hate being on public transportation with someone's baby yellin an sreaming!!!! Fuck!! Now its two babies!!! Aghhh....

I'm hoping Obama can correct this fuckin economy, so muthafuckas start hiring and I can spend a little bit of money on making some more music! (Really I know chances are shit won't change once he step in to office..but a nigga can hope)..

I hear niggas saying "pimpin aint easy"...fuck that, "marriage aint easy"!! Hahaha, but it's cool, I love it.

Although I always laugh when people ask me how's it been, cuz since its suppose to be until death, a couple years really aint but a drop in the bucket, lol..whatever..

And I'm trying to stop using lol..

All for now...

$ makes sense.

No comments: